Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Revive and Exercise!




My daily stress relief is so important to me. Someone in my building told me today "Wow you look great, I must do what you do!" I said, "No, do what works for you!" We must create our own regiment, so it fits and we stick to it!


I am naturally curvy/long and I burn fat fast, but everyone's body is different. Follow principles! Eat well, exercise daily and love yourself!  Don't love the cloths size or a particularly weight. Love you as you are and then the journey will flow! 


Stress, guilt and anxiety are the opposite of Work out! You are pushing things out! It's reviving a healthy flow! Exercise is a rotation of endorphins, blood circulation and energy! Go for it, one day at a time, consistently! I believe in you! You Believe in you!


Eat well not less, Live long not hard and build a Divine Appetite!




No comments:

Post a Comment