Thursday, July 24, 2014

Butter!

I am such a stickler with this one! See how fast I forget I'm a food service professional and leave my mercy at the door, if a cafe, diner... gives me margarine! It's happened and yes, in a nice place. 

I HATE margarine! Yes I used that powerful word! Can you blame me, its tasteless and loaded with fillers! Come on, you have to many yummy options! During your next supermarket visit, try something new. No, not the new brand-name cookie or soda flavors, Butter!

Please eat what derived from something that had life! For me it's BUTTER, originating from an UDDER! Yes cows milk, uggh, I'm so weak! I don't drink it, but cheese and butter are my daily treats! Yeah my smile is from cheek to cheek! 

If you do not want dairy in your life, there are tons of plant based butters that rock flavor and not chemicals! Leave margarine in the 90's and go sweet and natural! Hello, google it man and get your palate on track!

Eat Well, not less! Live Long, not hard! Build a Divine Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment