Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Healthy Dinner for a busy family!

chicken breast recipe

I feel like Chicken tonight, Like Chicken tonight! Hey, it's MarilynTheChef, this was Monday's dinner! I had a busy weekend chefing my heart out and was exhausted. If I haven't told you before, I have a three year old and a 21month old, two amazing girls. They are hyper and well, TODDLERS!

I refused to get budget breaking and palate weakening take out, so here you have it. My gluten free, homemade Chicken Breast Strips with fresh berries. Try it out on your next tiresome evening and watch how much you all enjoy it!


Chicken Recipe:
1 pound of  medium sliced chicken breast (depending on family size)
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp of minced cilantro
1 tbsp of minced kale or spinach
1 whisked egg
1 cup of Coconut flour
2 cup of Coconut or Olive oil for frying

In a large bowl place chicken, salt, pepper, cilantro and veggie. Get your hands all in there and mix. Wash hands, your contaminated! Place oil in a frying pan and heat on a medium flame. 
Ok, so grab your whisked eggs, pour them and your flour in the bowl. Mix it all up until it's nice and sticky. Place them in the hot oil for about 5 minutes each side, until golden brown. Now serve with you favorite whole or sliced berries.

Eat Well, not Less. Live Long, not Hard and build a Divine Appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment