Thursday, January 22, 2015

Who's The Boss?

Good Evening, it's MarilynTheChef. This was on my mind today and I had to share. Do not allow your taste buds to steal your health! Everything is trainable. Allow your palate to be Reborn! 

One method I have, is putting herbs in my seltzer water. Dill, Basil, Mint, Cilantro, it's up to you. Yeah I know it sounds strange, but it's not, well maybe a little, just try it. Do a rough chop and sprinkle into your glass. Spin it around and sip to your hearts content! Change in your daily diet is what brings life to generations to come! 

If you stick to this morning routine, you will be amazed. Day by day your palate will begin to embrace strong flavors and need salty or sweet much less. You are in control of your body! Be a faithful leader and show those tastebuds who's the boss! 

Eat Well, Not Less! Live Long, Not Hard and build a Divine Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment