Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Food and Mental Health!

                                   

Hey it's MarilynTheChef saying, "Do not kid yourself!" If you chose not to eat well, you will not live well! When do I eat unhealthy things? Usually on that occasion when I feel down, exhausted, vulnerable! These are the times I literally crave garbage. Not homemade or preservative free, Cacao filled cookies and Coconut milk, GARBAGE! 

My palate will get moist and my emotions, in their dark state will hunger for whatever is harmful to my body! NOOO! YEEES!

Our mind needs us to love our body! Our brain needs the saturated fat found in a Avocado! Low fat diets can lead to elevated levels of stress and anxiety! How about the tons of vitamin C found in them! Can we say mood changer?!

Do your research! Change your Palate and change your Mind! 

Eat Well, not Less! Live Long, not Hard and build a Divine Appetite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment